Every company has loss exposures associated with property that is usually on land but also involves an element of transportation. Commercial Inland Marine Insurance is property insurance for property loss exposures that cannot be conveniently or reasonably confined to a fixed location, or a standard form. Examples of covered items may include: computers, accounts receivable, contractor’s equipment, fine arts, golf equipment, camera and photographic equipment, communication towers and equipment, and many others.

Start typing and press Enter to search